Natasha Rennolds B.Sc. (Hons), Dip Psych (Open), MBPsS, MinstLM
I am committed to supporting people and assisting their development to achieve personal goals and to meet organisational needs. I believe that the people are a company’s most valuable asset and that consideration to the support and well-being of employees will give a competitive edge to any organisation whether the purpose is profit, social outcomes or both. I am a creative individual with a proven background in innovation and change, achieving in roles that have allowed me to demonstrate my strengths in organisation transformation, strategic learning and development, executive coaching, and design and delivery of training and facilitation programmes from operational to senior level.
I have held a number of senior and strategic roles including Chief Executive and with experience of Board governance I am able to motivate, facilitate and coach others to deliver effectively. I bring intellectual rigour and strategic thinking to organisations and marry this with a sound understanding of the tools needed to implement strategy on the ground. I am able to lead beyond my authority and galvanise action for change.
Capability, Knowledge and Insight
- A background in development and change programmes within and across organisations and sectors.
- Ongoing experience of coaching with a client base of middle and senior leaders.
- Experience of leading on strategic work streams for learning and development across services and geography including analysis of workforce needs, designing and commissioning training solutions and consensus building for cross agency issues.
- Extensive experience of understanding and analysing cultural and workforce issues, and facilitating dialogue to identify actions and solutions.
- Experienced in governance and accountability at Board level.
- A grounding in people development that reaches across ages and abilities.
I believe the basis of success for change is to work with individuals to find the right solutions, this way both people and organisations learn and develop to reach their potential. Please contact me directly for an informal discussion on how best I can help you do more.