|Brett, MBA DipMC
As a voluntary and public sector specialist I work with organisations, groups and individuals to enable development, change and growth and enjoy the challenges associated with change management, coproduction and stakeholder engagement; primarily it’s the ‘winning of hearts & minds’ that drives me. I have never been complacent or accepting of things as they are. My career is defined by work ethic and a hunger to make a difference, with a skill set acquired across youth, education, social care, crime prevention, health and homelessness.
I am most adept at responding to evolving environments, acquiring and sustaining the ability to quickly assimilate the pertinent information required of my position, add value, whilst remaining resolutely committed to the principle that, it is only together that we will make a difference.
- Business Development, Income Generation and Change Management entreprenuire – ‘gets it done’
- Solution Focused and creative trainer, coach, supervisor – ‘diversifies Learning & Development for all.’
- Robust approach to Project Management, implementation & evaluation – ‘clear & inclusive’.
- Person-centered, adapting to individual need(s) – ‘wins hearts and minds’.
- Reflects ‘in’ & ‘on’ action, analytical & considered – asking what, so what, now what?
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs in more detail and I am confident that, collaboratively, an equitable solution will be identified. For an informal, no obligation discussion please complete the contact page below.